Hey there! My name is Leo and I am the creator of Prudent Cents. I founded this blog as a way to do three things:
- Provide you with a real-time walk-through of what it takes to achieve financial freedom with the intent of benefitting your journey
- Use my blog as a guinea pig for those of you that are comtemplating starting your own blog
- Hold myself accountable for reaching my own financial goals
By regularly making my progress public, I hope to inspire you to create something awesome! I myself was inspired by reading other blogs and seeing the progress they’ve made. So for those of you that are able to join me in the early stages of this journey, I hope you reap good fruit from my successes as well as my mistakes.
A Few Fun Facts
- Getting married in August 2018!
- Born in Latin America – I speak bothSpanish & English decently well
- Currently living in sunny San Diego, California
- Coffee dates are my kind of a thing
- Studied finance at the University of San Diego
- Always looking for a new hiking adventure with my better half (on the right)
- Oatmeal raisin cookies are my fave (I know…weird)
- Oldest of three siblings
- Love the game of futbol
- Star Wars fanatic
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and I hope it benefits your financial freedom journey in some way, shape, or form!
Please be aware that Prudent Cents may have financial relationships with certain merchants mentioned. While all attempts are made to present correct information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated.